Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Use Your Stash Fabric challenge

Another challenge that got my creativity going - was a use fabric challenge by UYS.
They have a lot going on this month so check back to their blog often.
Here is my entry for that challenge.
This looks like a tiny purse but it's a tri-fold portfolio. I made it to hold a post-it pad (in your purse). This will be for a small hostess gift.




The ribbon in the middle is meant to hold the small pad of paper in place.


I used fabric that my mother in law had, Doodle bug pattern paper that I had on hand, the card board is from the back of a notebook, the beads are Club Scrap and the button is vintage.




If you'd like more specific instructions just drop me a note. I'd be happy to share.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome!

Jennifer said...

definitely awesome cute!!

Corey W. said...

that is truly adorable!!!!

Corey/UYS

Nathalia Castellon said...

Absolutely beautifully made Sandra! Love the colors, the fabric, the handle and that it holds post-its!

scrappinsmiles said...

very cute!!

Jan said...

Oh, this is awesome! Love the polka dot fabric and the beaded handle - and it evens holds a post it notes!


Jan/UYS

Jessica Theodore said...

What a fabulous idea! Congrats on winning over at UYS!!!!