Friday, June 15, 2007

Linger Childhood




These pictures are a little dark but these pictures and layout are one of my favorites for the following reasons:
Parenting is an interesting concept. It seems like it takes forever for your baby to talk, sit, be potty trained. Then the next thing you know they are going to school. And shortly thereafter - graduation. Well, I created this l.o. of my two younest children.
Journaling reads: Time is passing by way to fast. Before I know it, this woud have been a distant memory to you both. Remember? We took a "well day" off of school and off of work and we spent it together, playing and eating and having fun. I love this pictue of the two of you playing in the sand. No worries, no problems, no stress, just the sand, the water and us, just you being children.
In the next couple of yeers you will transform into adults an these precious moments will be gone. I want to hold on to yor childhood just a little longer - so go ahead and play and laugh and build sand castles and enjoy your childhood - I will hold on to these moments just a little longer.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I remember this date that time. ;-)
Sure you all had good time day away from things. And had fun on this day. Great LO!

Nathalia Castellon said...

LOVE the color combos on this page. It captures the energy from that day to perfection!