Sunday, August 19, 2007

Alecia's Sketch Cyber Challenge - winner



On July 29, 2007 I posted a layout I did for a cyber challenge for Two Spotted Dogs that Alecia (who is on the design team) created. The contest winner is picked at random and I was really excited that I won!

I just wanted to share what I won! Alecia has introduced us to the 6X12 size of scrapbooking. I love it. She was very generous with me! I have enclosed a picture of what she sent me and also the first l.o. with some of my winnings. She even packaged the kit with a piece of fabric softener - How sweet is that? Thank you so much Alecia - YOU ARE THE BEST!

2 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Girl, you are DA BOMB!! Thanks for the love my friend, and see ya at the DAWG POUND!!

Jennifer said...

That is def neat stuffs you have got!

Your layout I liked it alot! You are always good at it.

~Jennifer