Friday, August 24, 2007

Stolen Moments




All supplies from 2 Spotted Dogs August kit, The posies (embelishments) were inspired by Gigi of One little word http://onelittleword.blogspot.com/, and Rebecca Sower http://rebeccasower.typepad.com/rs_out_of_hand/. I stalk both of these sites and get inspiration but I never submit to them.


Journaling strips:
A few stolen moments - just me and my first born. Chicago Botanical Gardens August 2007.
The baby is sound asleep, the guys have fallen behind. Just me and you.
25 Years old, a mommy, a Sergeant in the Army, home owner, working on your Masters degree and working part-time.

Don't ever give up that fighting, feisty spirit. Don't ever be afraid to speak up against injustice.
Always stand tall. Do the best you can, find peace and live life to the fullest
I am so proud of you.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful!!!

Samm said...

What a pretty layout!

Samm
x

Jenyfur said...

Beautiful layout and beautiful journaling, Sandra.

Kim Borchardt said...

Oh my goodness, Sandra, this is amazing ~ your work always emits so much beautiful emotion, and this is no exception ~ I just love it!!