Monday, October 8, 2007

Update

I've been away for a few days and it's definitely time to update my blog. I went camping for the weekend and I came back feeling refreshed.

Just FYI, my friend Heather & I are trying to get our photography business off of the ground. Today I did my second "photo shoot" it was of a new baby - only six days old. It was so much fun! He was such a good sport, he did not even cry once!

Well I missed World Card Making Celebration but I'm trying to catch up. So today I made some cards.

Two Spotted Dogs has some amazing and fun challenges on their board, go take a look,
http://msg.twospotteddogs.com/msgbd/index.php

This is my favorite so far. It's for a challenge called "For the Birds"



This one was for the Halloween Challenge:


Masculine Card Challenge:


Nathalia's "use your scraps" challenge:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Def cool cards you did! Love it what you did with birds!!

lauren bergold said...

congrats on the photo biz--that sounds really great! (especially if it involves teeny tiny babies!)

holy mackeral...you are a card-makin' maching!!! ...and they are alllll so cooooool... :)