Monday, October 8, 2007

Wonderful Gift

It's so refreshing to receive an unexpected gift. I made these cards with a gift I received. The Embellishment studio Rocks! http://theembellishmentstudio.com/Home_Page.php
Anyone who knows me knows I love vintage lace and buttons. Well Baby! Do they ever have it! I'm working on something with the kit from September but here are 2 cards I made for the Card Challenges at Two Spotted Dogs.





Two spotted Dogs July/August Kit - paper.
The Embellishment studios - Lace(isn't it beautiful?),"Play" stamp (H.S) Hambly overlay starfish.
Me & My Big Ideas rhinestone flower
Ali Edwards round stamp
Glitter glue

THANK YOU NATHALIA

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

beautiful cards!!

lauren bergold said...

oooooooh so pretty AND funky too! :)

Mindy said...

Wow! Beautiful cards!!!