Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back Yard Visitors

Last week we were cleaning a flower bed - yes really late in the season, Dave heard a squealing and he looked down there was a bunny in a little hole. We quickly tired to cover the hole up and leave it alone. The next day it was no longer in the hole. Wait - now there are THREE bunnies in our flower bed. I've been keeping a distant eye on them. They are about 2 inches big. I towed my camera today. I tried to keep as far away from them as possible.





4 comments:

Jennifer said...

def awesome you were able to get close up pix of bunnies! Wow so tiny!

Jennifer said...

The third picture of bunny. what len and setting did you use? That if you remember. So perfect captured picture.

;-)

Sandra said...

Thanks Jennifer
I used my Nikon 28-105 mm at a Macro setting. I did not want to disturb the bunnies so I set the lens on automatic focus - placed the camera on the ground with out looking at it and just shot the picture. That was a lucky shot.

Jennifer said...

Wow luck with the picture you captured! Very true not want any close to them.