Monday, June 9, 2008

Brookfield Zoo

Me and the kids took an impromptu trip to Brookfield Zoo - man it's been years since I've been there. Too bad I was sick and was not able to enjoy the beautiful weather and the animals as much as I would have liked to.

This was Ms. Isabella's first trip to the zoo. Did I tell you that she has become a Diva! Yes, glitter, glasses, bling, hats, shoes and purses! Cannot leave home without them.
The giraffe enclosure, shhhh, I think they are starring at me again.
No I swear I don't have my giraffe shirt on. I have white. Solid white! See they are starring at me! LOL

What is this? I cannot remember the name but sure is an interesting creature isn't?
Pygmy Hippos
And the absolute highlight of my day. I got really sick but I would do it all over again so that I can teach Isabella to say ELEPHANT. Sounds like this: EEEEEEEEEEphhhhhant Really loudly.
and there they are. Elephants!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Isabella sure had fun! Aw you were not feeling good on this day.

Ha ha about griaffee story. Supposed did you talk to them to get them to watch you??

Heather B said...

beautiful zoo pics. and that one of isabella too cute!! that is an okapi KK knows