Sunday, July 8, 2007

5 Star Card Challenge



Here is the 5th day challenge for Caardvarks. I spent all day thinking it was a challenge with 5 stars. I even pulled the 5 stars and they sat on my table all day. The challenge is actually 5 Embellishments on the card. Glad I waited.

As usual I used Club Scrap Cardstock and ribbon. The pattern paper is doodle bug, ghost heart is Heidi Swapp, pattern paper under heart is basic grey, chip board, plastic flower and button are from Cocoa Daisy June's kit.

6 comments:

Ingrid said...

Nice card. I too thought it would be 5 stars.

Nathalia Castellon said...

Yes, very nice card...but, ummmm, before I forget to tell you...
TAG! YOU'RE IT! Now go peep my blog and try to understand why I inflicted this misery on you my dearest. :)
xoxox

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, love the colours!

I thought it'd be five stars too.

Allison Cope said...

Hehehehe... I was thinking that's what the challenge was too!

Great card!!!

Jennifer said...

Liked mixed pattern together! Sure you are having fun! You couldn't wait for next challenge!

:-)

Karen said...

Great card! Perfect for this size card!