Friday, July 13, 2007

Clubscrap Attack - 10 day 10K final challenge




Our final Challenge for Caardvarks 10 Day 10K Challenge. I made it all 10 days!
I managed to complete 2 cards before dragging myself to bed. Both cards are made with club scrap card stock. We were to lift Jenyfurs valentines day card. I lifted in the sense that I used the same basic supplies she did. 2 chip board, ribbon, sentiment and card stock.

This has been so much fun. I want to thank all of the talented and wonderful ladies at Caardvarks for all of the great challenges. Congratulations and continued success.

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! You made two completely different style cards today, and both are great. Using the "arrows" are sooooo popular right now and I have been wanting to try using them myself. Ditto on the felt flowers. I used them once on a scrapbook page and card, but I love how you used them today and that owl card(I think?) a few days ago. I look forward to more of your creations!!!

Ingrid said...

You made some great cards. It was fun to do these challenges, wasn't it? Thanks for leaving comments on my blog.

Allison Cope said...

Beautiful details! I love the holes punched around the edge! Awesome lift!

Jennifer said...

Nice touch! Really liked what you did with beading!