Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time to let you fly


The idea for this layout is not original - I lifted it from Vicki Boutin Scrapbooking & Beyond February 2007.
I was saving the magazine because I really like the concept of the large butterfly. I changed it to make it my own. The butterfly pattern is mine.
Khalila's senior year pictures. That's me and Khalila.

P.S. I e-mailed Vicki this post letting her know I used her idea. She was nice enough to reply:
"Gorgeous job!!!! So glad that my work inspired you to create this lovely page!!!! Thanks for the email!!! I tried to comment on your blog, but it wouldn't let me.
Have a good night!

Vicki"

3 comments:

Mo said...

beautiful layout!

Jennifer said...

Sorry that was Mo's acct.
Didn't look when I enter my comment.

:-)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this is beautiful!! :)