Sunday, March 2, 2008

Practice Photo Shoot

It's been a long winter and practicing Natural light photography has been very difficult and a bummer at times. Reality check - We live in an area where winters are long, dreary and it gets dark early. The good news is spring is around the corner. I saw all of that to say this... my photography partner has been after me to agree to purchase studio lights. Since we don't have an income in the business to speak of I was opposed to it, but she finally broke me down and I agreed. Well she came by with the lights and I can't be happier. Thanks Heather!

I still have a long way to go but at least now I can practice after work and not worry about the "natural light" I have my own little bit of sunshine inside.

I made the kids pose for me and besides we needed updated family pictures.




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good Idea to use the practices! Kids are beautiful! Hard beleive how much they have grew! :-)