Sunday, March 23, 2008

Trash the Dress photo shoot

We went back to the big old abandoned church and this time Khalila and Dave were the photographers and I was the model - LOL we had so much fun! This was a "Trash the Dress" session. Except it was not my wedding dress it was Khalila's prom dress.
these are Dave's images:







SOME MORE NEWS
Khalila (my daughter) just started her blog and take a look there for some amazing pictures.
Shattered Cause

p.s. it was very cold in there like 35 degrees!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I can not find right words to put together. Big wow!

xLeeB said...

I absolutely love the pics Dave took... kinda wish I would've thought of a few of them. You look beautiful!!!!

Asgard said...

Sandra you look so stunning that words can't express. I have to thank you for so many things in my life but let me start by thanking you for letting me be creative and giving me the opportunity to express myself through my photography. I love you.