Thursday, May 1, 2008

LONG UPDATE #2

About 4 years ago, when I used to jog a lot, before my neck injury, my oldest daughter gave me one of the best gifts a runner can get. A water proof MP3 player. Looks like this:


Well, at the time everyone in my house had I-Pods. So I named mine, my Pea pod. LOL gotta love it when you give your stuff names. Unfortunately, my little pea pod has seen better days. My pea pod has been loved and it just finally just gave out. I guess that it did not help that it fell in water without it's protection.

Soooooo, when I came home from my retreat I found this on my pillow:


From my honey - David.
It already has a lot of the music I love and the screen read "Sandra's Snow Pea!!!!
Gotta love that.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Def what a surprise gift you found after you were out for weekend.

What a sweet family did for you!

Asgard said...

I love you baby!! We wanted you to keep scrapping but now youcan have the tunes in your ears to keep you going