Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lucky Me!


I've had Isabella spend the night with us for the last 4 days and I must say she is full of energy - which really means - I'm tired! LOL
I love her so much and I'm glad that she has been able to stay with us for those days.

Tonight Heather and Jennifer came over to hang out and scrapbook. Isabella was acting a little more rambunctious than usual.

Here we are playing "bubbles" inside the house!
Jennifer took this picture.




Heather bought these pet tit skirts for our photography business and I thought we would use them on Isabella first - just to try them out. She didn't like them - but I think she looks adorable in them.




She probably won't be spending the night with us for a while - I will sure miss these moments and the hugs and the kisses and the cuddles.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It was fun to watch I play dress up for you and H to try out see how look.

I was surprise to see them in person how skirt is so fuller wow.

You will have lot of fun ahead of time using them for photo shoots

It was fun watch I go after bubbles even dog were interest too!