Tuesday, July 1, 2008

1951 Red Ford

When I ran to the grocery store last week I saw all of these "classic & Antique" cars lined up by the dunkin donuts and I was bummed out because I didn't have my camera. My family informed me that they hang out there every Monday. So after work today I grabbed my camera and off I went. I challenged myself to look for something different - Not just a picture of a car. Here is what I came up with... In the last picture you'll see the reflection of a gentleman, wearing a plaid shirt. he owns the car and told me all about when he married his wife in 1951 they had a car just like this one - so 4 years ago he had to purchase it again. He has wedding pictures from 1951 and current pictures of them in the same frame.








3 comments:

xLeeB said...

Beautiful shots!

Jennifer said...

Glad you had your chance to stop by there... beautiful pictures! Great story with guy had dream to find car from he once had years ago.

Laurie said...

amazing pictures!! you're an awesome photographer!!