Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lake County Fair - Competition

I am so excited this evening. We just got back from the Lake County Fair - Open house. This was just for the exhibitors to see everyone else's work and to see if they won anything. Well, this was my first time entering and man oh man I did good! (Jumping up and down!)





I won first place for this one in Black and White portraiture. Thanks Jackie!

First place with this one for Colored portraiture

This was the big winner of the night. I received 3 ribbons for this one. Including the Sweepstakes Rosette and Honorable Mention! Thanks Jenny and little man.



First place for this one in Human Interest Color:


Third place Black and White Animal:


Honorable Mention - ColorHonorable Mention - Human Interest Black and White:

YAY! I'm very excited.

I won 5 other ribbons for some layouts but I will wait and post those next week since I don't want these 2 post competing.

4 comments:

xLeeB said...

I'm so proud of you!!!!!!

Well deserved. <3

Alecia Wolfford said...

WOW, that's FABULOUS!! You are SUCH an awesome photographer, it's no wonder!!

Jennifer said...

congrats! Proud of you with hard work with pictures to take.

Ditto~ Well deserved!! :-D

Melza said...

Congratulaions! Gorgeous shots - you deserved to get placed!

Mel (OPS)