Monday, July 14, 2008

LIMA LIMA

My FIL had a wish granted to him. Today he got to ride on the Lima Lima plane. We were allowed on the runway to take pictures (geeze, so many rules! Don't stand there, don't stop there, move over here - LOL) before and after boarding. I hope he's happy with the pictures I manged to take today. Here is only a few of the many I will give him.

"The Lima Lima Flight Team demonstration is flown with six airplanes, It includes several formation configurations, from the six ship wedge and double arrowhead, to the basic finger four and diamond formations. The team has developed a series of formation aerobatics maneuvers which demonstrate the full range of the T-34 performance envelope."








I might post some more at a later. TFL

3 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

How very cool is that and some awesome photos!!

Jennifer said...

Def cool. Dream came true for your in law parent! beautiful pictures!

Love that front down row with all planes!

You are lucky able to get inside to get all good pictures.

xLeeB said...

Aww, wow. I love that Alex got to do that.