Saturday, September 27, 2008

Messing around with photoshop

I found a tutorial at One Photo source
for making what is called Mashed - a sort of collage of pictures mixed together.
I followed their tutorial with Khalila translating into something I could understand and here is what I came up with. I think they are pretty neat looking.I know I have to work at blending the colors better but I really like it. It is a mixture of 5 pictures each. None of the pictcures have anything to do with the other - just chosen at random and for their colors or textures.
One Photo Source is a great place to learn about photography.


4 comments:

Asiam Designs Photography said...

Cool..... I got to learn that.

Jennifer said...

cool to see what different things can do with editing pictures.

Nathalia Castellon said...

I need to have my own Khalila to translate that stuff for me, too! It looks like fun Sandra!

x_Mouse. said...

Hey Sandra, its Missy! I'm finally able to view this. And I love what you did with the image. Its really easy to tell what you manipulated, and I love the way the background came out. You did a great job on both images!