Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Logo Brush

I had someone create my logo last month and I've been struggling with using it in Photo Shop.
The logo is in my fav colors and although I don't use it to often there are other layers to my logo (swirls).
My girl, Alinda, worked on it for a couple of hours and then she called me and both of us on the phone got it to work! We had so much fun stamping every thing we could pull up on photo shop.

Even though I did not take this picture of Alinda, my nephew did, I stamped it just to show that I can stamp my pictures - but true credit goes to Jose for this image. Great job Jose.
Alinda, a special shout out goes to you (Thanks girl) for your patience. You are truly gifted (did I mention that she is an amazing cook and a great hostess and she has a heart of gold). I wish you the best girl.

1 comment:

Asiam Designs Photography said...

Awwww, check you out. Thank you for the special shout out. I love that picture of me. You logo looks great! Go Sandra, go Sandra, Go Sandra.....