Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Picture heavy Update

I am on my way tonight as I have been at least once a week for the past 3 months, to the Rail Cats Baseball game. That's me and my MIL. Do you think I'm a fan? It's a great game, an awesome team and an unbelievable park! We made it to the play offs - TONIGHTS GAME!!!
WOOHOOOO!
This is Rusty the team mascot and clown. He's so much fun and he gets the fans all worked up!
A perfect exposure. That's the grade I got on this picture!!! Yay
Izzy is back to school. Starting his junior year in high school. Cannot believe my "baby" is a junior! And guess what else? He passed his drivers test today. WTG Izzy!
Yes I'm worried but what ya gonna do. Gotta let'em grow up.

He is sporting his new "do" for his new school.
And yes Khalila started her Sophomore year in college. She's in the background. She's promised me a day maybe this week (wink) that I can do a photo shoot of her. She'd rather be behind the camera but I keep insisting.

It was a war of the Nikon's this day. They are taking a picture of me taking a picture. All Nikon's. Go Nikonians. That's Alinda, sporting her D-80.

And what would an update be without an updated photo of Miss Isabella? 22 months old. She says complete sentences like "I want more!" "Stop it!" "I want juice" Geeze (rolling my eyes) time really does fly.



and a picture of my oldest DD walking away with Miss Isabella. Mommy and daughter.
I have lots more updates coming up but I'm in a hurry because besides work, home, lessons there are a few other updates. Thanks for checking in on me.

Now, I have to go. Got a game to watch and yell and jump and. . . you get the idea.

3 comments:

Asiam Designs Photography said...

Hey Sandra,

Nice photos, as always! Thanks for adding me....in the group. Talk to you later.

A

Jennifer said...

How fun!!

Izzy~ fun and cool hairdo! Congrats with passed the test!

K~ bring on pix of you!

How fun cool pix of ladies!

Isabella so cute as usual. So long I haven't see her! Cute pix of Isabella and mom walking down the bridge.

xLeeB said...

<3