Saturday, February 9, 2008

Keep Your Dream Alive

I realized that I thrive in challenges. MIM posted a sketch and this is my interpretation of that sketch.




Mini Quote Album - gift.




Mini Quote Album - a gift for someone who is at a crossroads in life and needs to make some decisions about the future.
This is a paper mache circle container I've had for a very long time. All supplies used I've had in my stash for a long time. All paper is Club Scrap. Punched out large circles and attached them together with ribbon.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Wow, Sandra! This is really neat! I love how you adapted the sketch to a mini album!

Jennifer said...

Def aweseome wook you did with circle box. With all things you found way to use. Cool! Keep that up! :-)

lauren bergold said...

oh sandra i ADORE this!!! there is so much thought & love & creativity in EVERY SINGLE PAGE! (ok, but *now* i wanna go make a little album with its own special little box!) :)