Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sweetheart Card

This card will be submitted for 2 challenges. One is Caardvarks(see here) XOXO Love Fest Valentines and secondly My Inner Martha (see here). Go check them out if you're up to a challenge and for lots of eye candy too.

The card was inspired by Lauren, see All the Good blog names were taken, whom I happen to cyber stalk. Take a look at her awesome blog. Her creativity/art is amazing! I love going to her blog for insipration.

The card is for a little girl whom I'm sure will love all of the glitter on it.

The card is a 3 layer card plus 2 hanging embellishments.



The cardstock is from Club Scrap, the buttons from the paper Studio, the stamps are from Club Scrap, Autumn Leaves and Rita Marie. the Pink stickles and the lace I picked up at The Embelishment Studio.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Def beautiful! Love the word "sweetheart"'s font.

Sandy said...

Wow this is really lovely. Gorgeous work. Love it.

SmilynStef said...

Love how you combined all of those elements into so many fabulous layers ... I really like the double butterfly images.

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Fun, fun layers!! Thanks for doing the challenge! I can't wait to see who wins tomorrow. By the way... did you see my blog tonight? =D