Sunday, February 3, 2008

Queen of my Heart

When I want to create and I feel stuck what do I do? I lift. I went to Tim Holtz's amazing site see here:Tim Holtz
Where he freely shares his techniques. I know the point is to use his stuff but I haven't gotten my hands on any grungeboard or the distress crackle paint,so I improvised. I recieved the January kit from The Embellishment Studio
and it included these cute little winged heart chipboard (one piece) I hand drew and cut the crown and I used gold UTEE,acrylic paint and crackle medium,lots of stamps from Club Scrap and others, Marah Johnson paper.
Entering this one to Caardvarks




This card will be reappearing in a l.o.
I also made a pink one will share that one later when I finish it.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks great! Love the nice touch with heart/wings! Love it! Card too!

SmilynStef said...

What a pretty card ... love all of the details including the heart with wings.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card - love the heart. :)
Vanessa.

Unknown said...

wow!! total coolness here! this card is amazing!! love what you did with the winged heart!!!