Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I went to my friend, Jennifers house yesterday after work and scrapped. I hadn't seen her in awhile and we decided we are just going to have to get together more often (Heather sorry you couldn't make it - maybe next time!)
This is the l.o. I made while visiting.
I used the February 2 Spotted Dog Kit and some odd and ends on this l.o.
Thank you Jennifer for the buckle heart and the beads. They were the perfect touch on this layout.
Khalila's High School Graduation.



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

def true happiness in this page. Awesome embills you have added on this page. :-)

I had fun scrapping with you!

lauren bergold said...

well, yeah, you guys should DEFINITELY spend lotsa time together if this is the sorta thing that results! just AWESOME! (& yeah...the buckle is the ICING on an already fabulous cake!) :)