Saturday, December 29, 2007

Art or Self Expression

Here is my "baby" He will be 16 on the 31st! Yikes






For this l.o. I made the title with H.S. ghost letters and stars, lots of chipboard that I altered with acrylic paint and crackle, EK success Harley Davidson embellishments and scrabble letters, Club Scrap cardstock, Stars Kit from Two Spotted Dogs and Marcella string clasps (just stuff I've had for a long time).
Stamps, embossing powder and lots of distressing

My sons new hair styles.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I will be 16, nooo way! Wow! Cool!
Cool LO!

Jennifer said...

Izzy! Happy 16th Birthday!!
Hope you have a great Birthday!

Hugs

Nathalia Castellon said...

That boy ain't a baby! lol Girl, you birthed yourself a giant. :P
And that must've taken a looooong time to get his hair did, too. I say it's a little of both, art and self expression. That take a steady hand/head.

lauren bergold said...

holy mackeral! clearly the "uber-cool funky artiste" gene is very strong in your line, ms. sandra!!!