Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Wish - For my son

I really do miss my son this Christmas and I've wondered all week long how he is doing. I haven't heard from him in awhile. I copied this picture off of his my space page so the quality isn't the best but I am so grateful to have it.



Pattern papers are from the Winter Wonderland kit at 2 Spotted Dogs, background paper is from Karen Foster Designs, ghost letters are Heidi Swapp and a few odds and ends from my stash.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GABRIEL - I LOVE YOU & I MISS YOU!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

love the way you complete the lo. Esp love it how you finish the touch with "gift" wrapped with ribbon.

We have been thinking of your son and everybody who are out there.

Hugs

lauren bergold said...

sandra...this is just GLORIOUS in every way!!! (ps: he will TREASURE this when he gets home!!!)