Sunday, December 23, 2007

Rick Rack Card Challenge

I am finally able to create! So I am starting out with what else, but a Caardvarks challenge. The Challenge this time is to create a card and use rick rack. The prize? A Yummy set of Queen Kat Design Stamps! Wow! So Here is my card. Isn't he the sweetest little Gingerbread man?





I hand cut the little man, rick rack is from my moms sewing box, brads and thread from my stash. All cardstock and sentiment stamp is from Club Scrap, pattern paper is from Creative Imaginations - Which I got in the Two spotted Dogs Kit and I sprayed the whole card with something called Glitter Spray Gold made by Flora Craft.

6 comments:

Nathalia Castellon said...

That is the most adorable gingerbread man card! Victor saw it and loves it. OH! I also like the changes you've made to your blog header. Good job girlfriend!
xoxox,
N

Unknown said...

LOVE the way you used the rick rack for the frosting...too cute!

Jennifer said...

Love this card!!

lauren bergold said...

OOH! this is VERY cool, sandra! i could *totally* eat this up!

(ps: merry christmas to you and your family...thinking of you & your son, as well, and hoping he will be HOME SOON!!!)

SmilynStef said...

How adorable is that little guy ... the rickrack is such a perfect accent. Love it.

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful. Love it.

Happy Christmas for you.