Saturday, December 8, 2007

Quick Christmas Cards

I have had this doodle bug paper for a couple of years and I have also had the MM metal embellishments for the same amount of time. My mom wanted some cards so I made these really quick. I made them to fit the invitation envelops so we did not have to worry about extra postage or making envelopes. I used two green cardstock, one red
and 2 pattern papers and ribbon I had on hand. I'm so glad to be using supplies instead of leaving them there collecting dust. tfl


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Soooo cute! Perfect way to use up for cards to make! I remember have some of charms! Umm maybe have some left.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! i have those papers, too...but i *NEVER* thought of doin' that with 'em!!! (ok, well i'm gonna do it NOW...but that's not really the same thing, is it?!)