Sunday, December 16, 2007

Isabella's Christmas Photo Shoot


Isabella's photo shoot was a blast.
She spent the night with me which gave me a chance to do her photo shoot in the morning. These pictures are straight out of the camera. I just lightened them a bit no other edits are done yet.
She was a little trooper considering that she's fighting off a cold.
I think she looks fabulous in Red!
Khalila created this card in Photoshop Elements







Of Coarse of all things we had for her to play with she really enjoyed the new shoes!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I is soo cute! shoes too!
Fun girl!

lauren bergold said...

wow, that little angel is just gettin' cuter and CUTER!!! "bella" indeed! :)

Nathalia Castellon said...

Everytime I see her she has this huge grin on her face. Makes me want to pinch her cheeks and tickle her! It looks like you're having a lot of fun with your photo shoots. Eventually that little diva will start posing for you and you won't have to work so hard to get your shots!