Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I found my Scrappy Mo-Jo

My last scappy post was July 4, 2008. I've created a card here or there but to actually feel motivated and actually create like I used to . . .I'd have to say that was it. I created this chipboard "journal" but never finished it. I made the first page insert but never fished that either. Even when I wanted to create some magic with my paper goodies I just couldn't find the motivation or the ideas or anything. I was worried. I thought I lost my scrappy mo-jo. Well, this past weekend we went camping and I took some supplies with me and I started by creating some cards. Then when I came home I was browsing this blog (I frequent it often for inspiration): Use Your Stash and I came across Jingle and she inspired me to create some more cards (6 to be exact) and I'm now feeling scrappy again. I found my mo-jo and I finally made a "small" page to add to my art journal. YAY
Cardboard from the back of a notebook covered with pattern paper by DCWV
and 2 rings

First page not completed

New page


I'm feeling all scrappy again. It's been a nice long break. I've learned so much about photography and I've been able to get my business up and running during the past 11 months. Maybe my Mo-jo has always been right here - just focusing on something else.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yippee!!! After long break from scrapping. Not to feel bad.. nice break though..

Note~ I haven't so any sb since early May! I best get in my sb stuffs.

8-)

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful! You are so creative!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Girl, you never lost your mojo!!! You did a fantastic job on this project and I'm glad to see you channeling some of that energy onto paper. :)