Sunday, June 7, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #8

Here is another awesome blog I just happen to stumble on.Dawn McVey She's so creative and continually updates her blog with lots of eye candy. She has color challenges and I just happen to find this one in the nick of time. I have about an hour to spare. Although my "raspberry" really isn't raspberry it's the closet to it I have on hand. Hope it qualifies for the challenge.
Here is the color challenge


Here is what I came up with:



Club Scrap paper, vintage buttons and ribbon is from Michaels.

4 comments:

Steph said...

This is great...so original.

Winter said...

Cute! I love the vintage look!

Jennifer said...

so cute... like how you complete the ribbon

Nathalia Castellon said...

LOVELY! This is one of my all-time favorite CS kits and you always mangage to make it even more beautiful!