Monday, June 8, 2009

One Little word Challenge - "Yes"

One little word is a challenge site. Like the title says they use "words" and you have to base your layout on the word they chose.
There is a lot of talent there and the designers style vary.
Here is my take on this weeks challenge:



Journaling reads:
"It all started when you were 5 years old. Your grandma would tell you that you could not do things the boys did because you were a girl. You'd would always say, "yes I can!" and you would try to prove that you could. You would climb trees and jump in the mud, you'd dig for bugs. You would even wrestle our brother. You had to prove that you could do anything boys could do. Here you are a sergeant in the U.S. Army still proving that you can do anything boys can."
I'm so proud of you! Girl Power May 2009

I used Club Scrap paper and several different stamps to make the pattern background paper. Everything I used I had in my stash for a long time so I don't know the manufactures names/products.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great to see you are getting into to scrap some more.

Really liked the LO lot!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Such a beautiful and inspirational layout Sandra!