Monday, November 26, 2007

First Christmas layout



woo who! I Received my "The Embellishment Studio" kit for November. Talk about eye candy go take a peek. I loved this months kit. I combined it with my recent favorite kit from Two Spotted Dogs Romance Novel Kit. I love the papers in that kit from the Paper Trunk.
The large Chipboard circle I inked with Adirondack Raisin ink and then covered it with platinum stickles. The metal embellishments are from Making Memories and the pin from my stash.

Still working on Ms. Isabella's one year album and these were her first Christmas photos.

I had to use a flash because the winter months have set in - and the dark days are up on. It's dark when I leave for work in the morning and dark when I get home in the evening.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

(teary) Isabella was SO little at that age. Only a month old (almost)? Wow She's big and walking/running!

Fun kit to use too!

Nathalia Castellon said...

I'm so glad you like your kits! You did a great job on your layout. I can't believe how much Isabella has grown!
xoxox,
N