Sunday, November 11, 2007

On Vacation

Yay! We are off to a tropical paradise for a much needed rest. Personally, I have some issues to sort out. I feel like I've come to a cross road in my life again and I have some serious decisions to make.

I leave you with some of my recent work. Pictures of some of my children and of coarse the lovely Ms. Isabella- that picture was taken by my friend Heather. I'm loving and learning my camera. Nikkon D-80 with kit lenses and Dave recently got me a new lens. The Nikkor 50 mm f/1.4D. It arrived just in time to pack it and take it with us. I cannot wait to see the kinds of portraits we'll be able to take with this lens. All photos were taken in manual mode f-stop 4.5, ss100 - 125, ISO 200.

Thanks for checking on my blog I'll have an update in about 8 days! See ya!






1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

HOORAAAAAAAAAY for vacation! have a *blast*...and take lots of pictures... :)