Friday, November 30, 2007

Quick Card

The other night I took my "scraps" from a kit to the dinning room table and as my family watched T.V. I made cards. I made about 7 cards in 2 hours. It was nice being with them but still doing "my thing."



These scraps belonged to another TSD kit - A day at the Park July 2007. I had fun and I'm completely done with this kit. I think. I might still have enough to make a few gift cards. I still need to add the sentiment to the other cards - after I do that I'll share the rest.

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooh! this is GREAT! in fact, it is sooooo great that i am willing to forgive you being able to make 7 cards IN TWO HOURS when i'm lucky to make 2 cards in *7* hours! (waaaaaaaaah!)

can't wait to see the rest!!!

Jennifer said...

liked the touch on the card

You are the type person like to do make cards. :-)