Sunday, January 13, 2008

At Last . . .

13 of 31


The title of this l.o. goes with the song
At last my love has come along . . .by Etta James,
no, it was not our wedding song but I find it appropriate now! I changed the color of the picture to give it an "old" look.
June 2003

The paper is from the fabulous new kit at 2 Spotted Dogs - the kit really rocks!


Rebecca Sower always inspires me. This heart was inspired by her blog.
I sewed the heart on a piece of material and just started adding buttons, pearls, flowers and cupid. All of the pears on this page are from my dress (long story!), but my dress is still intact.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful page! Love what Rebecca have done that you did like she does on your page.

Love it!

Heather B said...

I just love the heart. Anything can inspire you!!

Galina Varese said...

Fabulous heart! Excellent LO!