Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bonnie & Clyde

15 of 31 Can I say half way there?

Got home late so this was literally a 30 minute layout.


Journaling will read:
I had wanted to have one of those pictures, where you dress up in attire of a different era for a long time but had never been able to. Until I started dating Dave and we took a trip to Brown County. Dave's Mom had done these types of pictures when he was younger and he thought it would be neat. I thought it was great! Check out those fish net stockings! 1999.
_________________

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

ha ha fish net stockings! Funny!! Glad you and Dave had chance to take pix. I think I have one with Mo. But where the pix? You and Dave looked young at that time! liked the page!

Heather B said...

Hmmmmmm who is cuter? You are soooo creative.