Wednesday, January 23, 2008

True Love

23 of 31
Almost did not make it this evening. First I'm just plain ole' tired. Then the l.o. was not working out for me, then my internet goes out! Well I was surfing and came across this blog: She Scraps She is part of the Caardvarks team. She inspired me today. Her layout is called ruffle butt. I already had all of these supplies out so it was easy just "lifting" her l.o.



I just took some Heidi Swapp items and layered them. The flower for their wedding, the clock and wings for how fast time flies and the crown cause she is his princess. This couple have been together for 10 years - Married for 1. It's about dang time! LOL
ps this is Dave's nephew.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow they have been together for many years and finally got married!

beautiful wedding and self page! You made it in time and able to creative!

Sarah Rice said...

I so LOVE your lift! The layered flower/bling/clock with the wings... just gorgeous!

(sorry it took me so long to find you... I found the email today when cleaning out my inbox)