Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sweet Trouble

17 of 31
I can say I'm more than half way there!
My miniatured, long haired dachshunds. 10 & 12 pounds of pure delight, but watch out for that little one!


I used tags that I've had in my stash for ever. I also used an Iron on rhinestuds by fashion fusion (skull & cross bones). It's made for clothes. I thought I ruined my picture while trying to iron this on but it worked out.
Karen Foster metal embellishments, Jolee's dog collar. Cardstock is club scrap, and I used HS chipboard letters, mask letters and vine/flower. Krylon short cuts spray for the masks. Fibers and button my stash.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So sweet page.. Dogs too! I missed them! Love it all what you used on page.

lauren bergold said...

ok first the SEI and now the TAGS...how do ya make the stuff i THOUGHT i was bored with look soooo COOL again?! :)