Saturday, January 26, 2008

A few more from the Cyber-crop at 2 Spotted Dogs


Journaling Reads:
The only Thing I can think of
When I look at these pictures
Is “I’ve been robbed” really I
Have!! Gabriel You were only
2 years Old in these pictures.
20 years just Flew past me. I
was there I Swear I was – I just
did not know that time would
Play tricks on my like it has.
At the age of 2 you loved
To play and fiddle with
Small tools. You loved to
Climb and jump. You also
Had a knack for hitting
People upside the head with
A broom. I miss you so much.
I only wish I could’ve paused
The clock – so that I could
Hold you just a little but
Longer. Rock you just a
Little bit slower, hug you
Just a little bit tighter.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Baby page.. love it! Liked how you used chipbord letter H and finish the rest of letting. Def baby baby!

Mommy's home page. I remembered this picture when you showed me that time. liked lot how you put page together!

Jennifer said...

One more! G's page so sweet love how you left nice touch on page. I have thought of him and others who are out there.

{hugs}