Friday, January 25, 2008

Coco Loco

25 of 31
Two Spotted Dogs has an Impromptu Cyber Crop and one of the challenges was to find a fashion inspiration - I found mine.


These pictures are from "Lake" Magazine Feb/Mar 2008

I loved the colors of the dress and the large polka dots and I wanted to duplicate the "plastic look"



My l.o. does not feel finished and I could not work on it any more because of this:





She was pulling the circles off of my page faster than I could glue them down.
Then she started pulling stuff off of my table. She loves the stickles and my QH hand tool became her car. Gotta go she's still pulling on my arm. I love her so much!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Everything on page all together fit so well! Perfect! Love it.

Look like you had fun!

Jennifer said...

ohohoh I is getting into your scrapping supplies! Watch out!

;-)