Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What I learned from my Doggies

29 of 31

I picked up a copy of Scrapbooks Etc yesterday and they had an article on paper pieceing. I went on their web site and found a pattern for this graceful bird. I added my own touched of coarse.

Journaling reads:
BIRD WATCHING & CHASING CAN BE THERAPEUTIC
Let your family know you love them
Enjoy your meals
get plenty of exercise
always make eye contact
be quick to forgive and forget
play often
good leaders are consistent
respect others
love unconditionally
never, ever bite the hand that feeds you
above all be loyal
love is patient
never reject a warm lap (or a hug)
take frequent naps
sit awhile
everyone needs a little bit of approval and praise

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awesome page! Love it strips!! Sure I missed your dogs! Really liked the bird!